Life is too short not to have a RAD pad. Now come on, let's make the neighbors jealous!
the GARAGE collective
Perfect for your favorite beverage, the Cambria cups are all you need. From the fine ripples that hug your hand, the 8 oz cup or 12 oz are are made for everyday use.
They work for cold and hot beverages and in a pinch it makes a great bud vase for your desk. They are a replacement for glassware, when space is limited.
Dimension: Short 3" x 4".
the GARAGE collective
Speckled porcelain + textured exterior
Size: Approximately 3.25’’ tall, 2.75’’ wide
Each item is handmade and may vary slightly in size and pattern.
Care: All work is dishwasher safe but hand washing is highly recommended. Avoid microwaving if possible. Not oven safe.
TGC is a lifestyle collective in Laguna Beach, CA. The shop is a curated mix of unique finds, local artisans, and global goods. From Home goods to jewelry and gifts we work on offering our community a place where they can always find something affordable and unique.
A quick and easy cocktail that is refreshing, delicious and looks oh-so-pretty.
White Wine Spritzer
Add fruit of your choice - whatever is in season or whatever you have in your fridge.
Pour a few (or many depending of the day) sips of chilled white wine - we also use prosecco when feeling festive.
Top off with tonic water, club soda, sparkling water or even seltzer.
Sip and enjoy!
It's easy to forget about yourself. Now more than ever, it is important to ensure you are your best self. Here are a few easy self-care practices we try to implement into our daily routines.
1. Burning Sage & Palo Santo. Purifying (sage has anti-bacterial properties) for both the room burning it in and the intentions you set while lighting it.
2. Handwritten thank you notes for your friends, loved ones, and even yourself. During tough days moments of gratitude can help lift your spirits.
3. Make your bed. Even if the rest of the house is a mess, a made bed gives us a sense of comfort and control. A great feeling to both start, and end the day with. Plus, you know we love a good throw pillow.
4. Hydrate. Dehydration can cause headaches, dizziness, feeling of fatigue and just plain ol' crankiness. Keeping pretty pitchers filled with water and slices of lemon reminds us to get our drink on all day.
5. Walk it out. We don't realize how many hours we spend sitting. Whether at a desk, in the car or crouching over our kids while trying to figure out Google Classroom... A simple ten minute walk not only gets the blood flow moving, but also clears your mind and helps you focus on what is really important, like throw pillows, we mean family....and throw pillows.
Kids be hungry. All the time. With parents and kids working together for school it is important to keep everyone fueled and happy....because no one wants a hangry kiddo....or adult. Pick up one of our wooden cutting boards and get snacking.
A few quick tips on how to create the ultimate charcuterie board everyone will enjoy.
Here in California, and in many states across the US, parents are getting ready to embark on the start of the school year….at home.
While families are transforming their dining room tables or kitchen counters to makeshift classrooms, the blend of home and school is about to get blurry….if not straight up messy.
Being parents ourselves, we have a few thoughts to keep the divide solid, and of course looking good, for when the school day is done.
2. Dress up the everyday….because sometimes you need to feel fancy on a Tuesday, especially in between classroom Zoom calls. Make staying hydrated a bit more exciting by serving your H2O in our glass and leather pitcher set.
3. Certain scents, including Jasmine and Sandalwood, are scientifically proven to increase student productivity. Our Signature Laguna Candle has hints of both and is sure to help you stay on your game, or at least smell good while trying to do it all.
4. Because flowers make everything look better; even when in the middle of class worksheets and instructions on how to access the classroom portal that you still can’t quite figure out. Store your long stem florals in one of our cutout vases.
4. Remember, things are not easy right now, but you are doing an amazing job. Treat o’self with a little something, like these sweet Nina Chain Hoops. You deserve it.