Kids be hungry. All the time. With parents and kids working together for school it is important to keep everyone fueled and happy....because no one wants a hangry kiddo....or adult. Pick up one of our wooden cutting boards and get snacking.
A few quick tips on how to create the ultimate charcuterie board everyone will enjoy.
- Grab a platter - a cutting board or big plate.
- Start out with food items that need to be contained - hummus, trail mix, ranch dressing. We love these mini bowls for putting snack-worthy assortments in.
- Get cheesy. Whatever is your fave - cheddar, swiss, drunken goat - Trader Joes always had an amazing assortment at an even better cost.
- Meat Time. Slices of prosciutto, salami, pepperoni or turkey breast to keep everyone protein fueled.
- Load up the fruits & veggies. Cut cucumber, blueberries, baby carrots, pickled radishes, freeze-dried strawberries, sugar snap peas, sliced bell peppers - whatever works best or what you have leftover in the fridge.
- Our favorite part....carb it up. Slices of baguette, whole wheat crackers or sneak in some more veggies with options like From the Ground Up cauliflower cheddar crackers or super food popcorn from a Laguna Beach local, Three Dads Natural Foods.
- Eat and enjoy!