Here in California, and in many states across the US, parents are getting ready to embark on the start of the school year….at home.
While families are transforming their dining room tables or kitchen counters to makeshift classrooms, the blend of home and school is about to get blurry….if not straight up messy.
Being parents ourselves, we have a few thoughts to keep the divide solid, and of course looking good, for when the school day is done.
- You can never have too many baskets. Store school supplies in one of these beauties everyday so everything is easily accessible, but also out of site for when you just can’t handle another fraction exclamation at the end of the day.
2. Dress up the everyday….because sometimes you need to feel fancy on a Tuesday, especially in between classroom Zoom calls. Make staying hydrated a bit more exciting by serving your H2O in our glass and leather pitcher set.
3. Certain scents, including Jasmine and Sandalwood, are scientifically proven to increase student productivity. Our Signature Laguna Candle has hints of both and is sure to help you stay on your game, or at least smell good while trying to do it all.
4. Because flowers make everything look better; even when in the middle of class worksheets and instructions on how to access the classroom portal that you still can’t quite figure out. Store your long stem florals in one of our cutout vases.
4. Remember, things are not easy right now, but you are doing an amazing job. Treat o’self with a little something, like these sweet Nina Chain Hoops. You deserve it.