For many of us Halloween is going to be celebrated at home this year. Even though it's not the same as going door-to-door, still no reason why we can't fill up our pantries with some delicious and spooky treats to pass out in the kitchen. Two fun (and easy) ideas below:
Three Ingredient Ghost Cookies
- 1 package of Milano Cookies
- 1 bar of white almond bark (melted via stove-top or at 10 second intervals in the microwave)
- 1 bag of mini chocolate chips
Dip the Milano cookie into the melted white almond bark.
Place cookies on parchment paper.
Decorate your ghost with mini chocolate chips to give them eyes, a nose, mouth, etc.
Halloween Candy Corn Granola Bars
- Rice Crispies
- Brown Sugar
- Salted Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Candy Corn
- Spray 8x8 pan with non-stick spray and set aside
- Combine butter, brown sugar and honey together in a bowl. Microwave for 1:30. Stir, then return back to the microwave for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add in oats, rice crispies and vanilla extract. Stir until very well combined.
- Add in a handful of candy corn and stir.
- Press mixture in 8x8 pan
- Spread remaining candy corn atop of mixture
- Transfer to fridge for at least one hour then cut, serve and enjoy!
Trick or Treat!
Repeat with remaining cookies. Let cool to set. Store in an airtight container at room temp for up to 3-4 days.