We know, we know...pumpkins are everywhere....but who doesn't love a DIY pampering face mask?! Fun to make while burning our seasonal, signature fall pumpkin candle and binging on Hocus Pocus for the tenth time.
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree: Can use the pumpkin puree from any pumpkins you have at home, or pick up a small can at the grocery store.
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp milk (any kind of milk; almond, oat, etc)
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. We also love warming it up a bit by heating the milk ingredient prior to adding. Just make sure not too hot when ready to apply to skin.
- Gently wash face and neck.
- Apply pumpkin mask, light Garage Collective Pumpkin Candle, sit for 15-20 minutes and enjoy.
- Wash off either in shower or with a warm washcloth and follow with a moisturizer of your choice.