It's apple picking time! A super fun fall activity and also a great excuse to infuse some fresh apples into happy hour. Below, is a roundup of some fall-infused (and super easy to make), cocktails. Sip and enjoy!
Apple Cider Sangria
- Apple, pear and orange
- Dry red wine
- Apple Cider
- Cut the fruit up in small chunks
- Combine the fruit with sugar and cinnamon in large serving bowl and let it stand at room temperature for at one- two hours (the sugar helps break down the fruit)
- Add the bottle of red wine.
- When read to serve, pour half the glass with red wine mixture and top off with apple cider
- Have fun with garnishes! We like to add a sprig of rosemary or cinnamon stick.
- Sip, repeat and enjoy!
Apple Cider Mule
- Apple Cider
- Ginger Beer
- Pour 1/4 cup vodka, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/4 cup apple cider into a copper mug or serving glass of your choice. Add about 1/3 cup ginger beer.
- Add ice and garnish with lime.
Cranberry Apple Margarita
- 2 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz apple cider
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 oz. orange juice
- Brown sugar and granulated sugar for rimming glass
On a small plate, mix together equal parts of brown sugar and granulated sugar until evenly mixed. Dip the rim of each glass in a little bit of water, and then in the sugar mixture to coat rim.
Add ice to a cocktail shaker. Add the tequila, apple cider, cranberry juice, and orange juice.
Shake, shake, shake and pour into cocktail glass.